AeroPress/AeroPress Go Conventional
Making a great cup of coffee with an AeroPress coffee maker has never been easier. Our simple step-by-step guide is a no-fuss way to ensure a great cup of coffee every time.
- Place an AeroPress filter inside the AeroPress filter cap and screw the filter cap onto the AeroPress base. Place the AeroPress on top of a sturdy mug.
- Tear open a Punctual packet and pour the contents into the AeroPress.
- Pour recently boiled water into the AeroPress and ensure the water comes up to the ③ marker on the AeroPress or AeroPress Go.
- Stir a few times with a spoon or the provided stirring paddle and wait for roughly 1:30.
- Insert the AeroPress plunger into the AeroPress base and press slowly until all the coffee is out of the AeroPress and in your Punctual mug.
- Add water to taste. Enjoy!