AeroPress/AeroPress Go Upside Down
Making a great cup of coffee with an AeroPress coffee maker has never been easier. Our simple step-by-step guide is a no-fuss way to ensure a great cup of coffee every time.
- Insert the AeroPress plunger into the AeroPress base and ensure the rubber plunger is at the ③ marker for the AeroPress or AeroPress Go. Flip the AeroPress upside down on a stable surface so the numbers appear upside down.
- Tear open a Punctual packet and pour the contents into the AeroPress.
- Boil water, place the AeroPress filter inside the AeroPress filter cap, and carefully rinse the paper filter so it sticks. Set aside for later.
- Pour recently boiled water into the AeroPress and ensure the water comes up to the ① marker. With a spoon or the provided stirring paddle stir the coffee and water a few times. Wait for roughly 2 minutes.
- Screw the filter cap with the paper filter onto the base of the AeroPress. Place your Punctual mug upside down on top of the filter cap, and carefully flip both the mug and the AeroPress over..
- Press the plunger down to press out all the coffee.
- Add water to taste. Enjoy!